Sunday, July 3, 2011

Trust Policy reviews

Review of IEARN.com policy
http://media.iearn.org/copyright
This copyright policy is well written and clearly expresses their policy. I particularly like the part where they talk about the use of images “By submitting images, intellectual property and resources, users are hereby agreeing that iEARN (or designated collaborative partner organization) can share these freely within its global learning community for education purposes.” It was well written and easy to understand. The only thing that I didn’t like about their policy was that it was somewhat difficult to find. I had to really search for it, I think it should be easily found.
Review of Facebook Policy
https://www.facebook.com/#!/policy.php
This policy was very long and wordy but covered the information thoroughly. There are a lot of members on facebook which I think is one reason why their policy must be so detailed. My policy will not need to be anywhere close to the length of theirs but I think it provides a good outline of things I may want to include.

1 comment:

  1. I also think Face Book policy revises regularly as they update it quit often. I found FB easy to read and it covers a lot because of the public, anyone can join, non filtering web site.

    ReplyDelete